Here’s what we strive to do and be…
- We practice grace. No one’s perfect here. That’s why we all belong here.
- We’re not building “monuments” to the Little Church. We will invest our money, time, and talents to making a difference in Lakewood and the surrounding areas.
- We value the intergenerational nature of the Little Church. Families are intergenerational in nature. Therefore, we value doing life together.
- This is our city. We’re all in this together. That’s why we can all choose to make our city a better place.
- These are our people. The only requirement that we have for being a part of the Little Church is that you are breathing. If you’re not, we’ll call 911 for you.
- We are open and will submit to the truths God reveals to us through his Scripture.
- We appreciate excellence. We will do our best in our service to God, to our community, and to one another.
- We are all on a journey together to live into God’s best for us. We would love the honor of journeying with you.