Christmas is the season of giving and receiving gifts.
As we’re giving and receiving gifts this year, what would happen to our relationships if instead of writing “To” and “From”, we instead wrote “To” and “Because”?
- To my wife…because you are so dear to me.
- To my daughter…because you are a precious gift.
- To my son…because I am so proud of you.
- To dad…because you are my hero.
- To mom…because your love is unconditional.
It just might make the tradition of giving and receiving gifts a little more meaningful.