“I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers“ (Ephesians 1:16)
I miss seeing you. I miss being with you.
While we haven’t been gathering in a particular physical place, there are many things The Little Church on the Prairie and Lakewoodgrace hasn’t stopped doing:
- We haven’t stopped worshiping. We continue to worship together every Sunday
- We haven’t stopped meeting in small groups. There are small groups meeting throughout the week
- We haven’t stopped impacting the lives of others through our giving and serving. The ministry of compassion continues.
- We haven’t stopped praying. We continue to pray for one another, our city, and our country
- We haven’t stopped our children’s ministry. Every week, our children and their families are getting instruction and crafts to work on
- We haven’t stopped our youth ministry. They continue to meet by Zoom
- We haven’t stopped our planning and preparing for future ministry. Our committees continue to function. Our session is always looking for better ways to serve our church. Our staff continues to meet weekly to ask how we can equip our members to grow and mature as disciples during this season
Nothing about the Little Church and Lakewoodgrace and her mission has stopped. One day, we will be able to gather again in the sanctuary and Harrison Prep. And that will be a great day. I’m going to hug everyone! But just because we haven’t been able to gather in the sanctuary or a Harrison Prep doesn’t mean the Little Church or Lakewoodgrace ever shut down. Ministry continues.
That’s the reason why “I do not cease to give thank for you, remembering you in my prayers.”
Keep up the great work Little Church!!! Keep up the great work Lakewoodgrace!!!